Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Drunken Sots

Is ther any other type of sot, really? I mean, have you ever known a sober sot? huh? Yah, I figured as much. So tonight was the annual graduation dinner for my business class. I am currently in the 8th year of a three year course. I am just that dedicated, or stoopid, whichever. This year I graciously invited (read drug their asses) my chief ecxeutive assistant/secretary/personal assistant/office manager Rachel, her funny-ass large breasted sister Heather (who I think I used to sleep with), and two of my three pseudo step-daughters to join the festivitieas.

It was quite fun watching the two younger ladies getting saused on virgin margaritas and daquiries. It was even more fun getting Heather and Rachel fucked up on the real thiung. I'm pretty sure its the only time I have ever rode in the backseat of my own vehicle. I found out I have tinted windows, a removeable rear windshield, and lots of leg room in that truck. Who woulda guessed that. I also determined that Stoli's Vanil vodka is the rockinest shit in the world, man. I have also determined something about myself. I like females.

Now I know that all the hetero guys in the world are SUPPOSED to like femalwes, but i mean I REALLY dig the feminine sex. I sat there at this semi-sorta-fun dinner and it turned into a total blast. I got to hear gossip, innuendo, dirty dirty sex talk, flirting, bitching,belching, laughing, and feighned insults to my (and everyone else's) masculinity. I got the chance to play host, date, daddy, lover, boyfroend, boss, and sugar-daddy to a group of beautiful women. I think my ego just got an erection and shot watermelon all over the first three rows of the audience, like Gallagher.

So here is my late-night, drunken tribute to all of the wonderful feamales in my life: In drunken-alphabetical order - Allanah, you are the sweetest, kindest, prettiest, most caring and loving girl a psedo-step-dad could ask for; Brenna, I am so proud of you. You put yourself out there every single day in any given situation and never show your fear, except to me, which makes me love you even more; Caroline, I've known you longer than anybody, and you've never changed. You are still that open, sensitive, 14 year old girl i met 27 years ago; Cindy, you are still an enigma to me, you have been since I developed that high school crush on you so many years ago. I still have that same crush on you now - oh mysterious one; Heather, that blend of free-spiritedness and responsibility is the biggest turn-on ever; Jacqueline, I've never fallen that fast, that hard, and that deep for anyone. I told you before that I've only bestowed the title of "the lovely" on four women in my lifetime. What I didnt say is that out of that select group, you are the one who receives the honor of "the loveliest", yes, even over Michelle; Mary, you cannot be contained. Thank you for showing me how to let go of life's responsibilities and stresses, and for loving me regardless of my current situation; Mirrila, I knew you and loved you before you were even born. I will always be there for you, till the end of your days; Rachel, you keep me sane. If it wasn't for you, I would have folded up my tent and wandered off into the desert to die more than two years ago. thanks for keeping me alive.

There are others, but these are the beautiful females who are in my life on a daily basis. I love you all.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes, wimmen! and ah yes, booze! sometimes it takes a good drunk to makes everything finally make good sense.

ah yes, good sense!

Jacq said...

Aw, why thank you. Your words were beautiful. What an eloquent speaker you are.

Did you say you were drunk when you wrote this or were you talking about everyone else being drunk? Oh well.

CatsDigMe said...

Actually, Its 8:00 the next morning now and I am still drunk!

Anonymous said...

WHOOHOO, CHUCK! did you ever have one of those mornings when you are still reeling and everything you eat or drink tastes like whiskey? I have.

that reminds me, I don't like whiskey anymore (if you want to know why see above).

CatsDigMe said...

Oh man, I quit whiskey years ago. Now sometimes everything tastes like rum or vanilla vodka. Thats cool.

Last night I stepped up to the bar and ordered my drink and a round for the ladies. When I asked for things like Malibu Rum and pineapple, the bartender grinned at me and said "Man, you got a whole table full of chicks, don't ya?"

Jacq said...

I like being able to have a slight, tingly buzz and enjoy that for an evening. You usually know you've had way too much when you're dehydrated. I usually stock up on Gatorade in such an emergency...

CatsDigMe said...

I'd like to have that slight, tingly buzz 24/7.

Anonymous said...

I just like good black beer. the buzz I could live without, but black beer...mmmmmmm...




mmmmmmmm, black beer. I love you, good black beer.

Jacq said...

Amen to that!

Jacq said...

Uh, I meant Amen to the tingly buzz that lasts and lasts. Not black beer.

I HATE BEER! I'm a mixed drink kinda gal!

Anonymous said...

sorry for barging in, but ted - jon parr / holiday / mcgee is lookin for you (parr21@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

and I him. always an honor to have one such as yourself barge in!

(strange the places old friends seem to rise up)