Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Vegas, Baby!

The front entrance to our Hotel

Back entrance to the Luxor

Fremont Street Light Show

Cindy and Mirilla drinking a James Tea Kirk at Quarks Bar

The four of us (plus two random people and the men's room attendent)


So we made a spontaneous trip to Las Vegas over the weekend. Man we crammed in a lot of stuff. By far, our favorite place was Dick's Last Resort Bar located inside the Excalibur Hotel. The staff there is made up of the biggest dicks you will ever see. Its their theme. I asked the bartender to take a pic of the four of us from my cell phone. He was very polite about it, a little TOOO polite. Then when I downloaded it to my computer I noticed the two totally random people he sneaked into the shot, and the men's room attendant, and Shawn pinching Mirilla's nipple. I laughed so hard I damn near puked!!

1 comment:

Jacq said...

Oh, I thought those two in the back were part of your group!! heh That was sneaky of the photographer to slip them in...