Friday, July 11, 2008

Beca the Hitchhiker - First Drafts

The Break-Up Talk



I'm sorry. I can't meet your needs. I'm trying but I just can't. I'm incapable of it. And you deserve to have someone in your life who can meet all of your needs.



You know how people are, and you know the stereotype. When I'm gone people who are close to you are going to tell you that I have been using you all along. I want you to know that I've never used you. I have been with you because I wanted to be with you. Lately though, I feel like I am starting to use you. You don't deserve that, so I think that its best that I leave now before that happens.



The Break-Up Talk ( An Aside)

I hope you realize how much love and respect I'm showing you by doing this.

You're showing me love and respect by breaking up with me?

Yes. With every single other boyfriend I've ever had, I simply disappeared in the middle of the night. I can't help it, its my nature. I'm a runner.I can never face emotional turmoil. But out of love and respect for you, I had to stay around to tell you. You have been so good to me that I just couldn't do that to you.



The Beginning - Post Sex Talk



Look at me. I want us to look each other straight in the eye. You...are a wonderful man. You deserve everything. You have a good heart. You're kind, considerate, and loving. You're bright and funny, you have an awesome personality. You're good looking, and good in bed. I want to be sure that you know that!

6 comments:

Jacq said...

Was she practicing to be a "union man" by showing her butt crack???

LOL

I'm always gettin' on Missi for that. She'll bend down to sit on the back porch and her crack is smilin' for all to see. White as chalk, no less...

Can't wait to see more of your "rough draft." I sense, there's a story there. heh

;P

CatsDigMe said...

She was stretching.

Yes, it is only the very beginning of the tale.

Jacq said...

I look forward to reading it, even if it's on here "piece by piece."

So get to writin!

CatsDigMe said...

there is so much to put down. It'll take a while but it will get written.

Anonymous said...

so many questions, so much to read. does this mean that you are back with us again?

CatsDigMe said...

I am somewhere in the lower stratosphere. Heading for either a three point touchdown or a tremendous crash landing. Either way I am going to enjoy writing the book.