Sunday, March 18, 2007

PMDD

Have you seen the commercial for this product called Yaz? You know the one. It has that pretty 23 year old looking girl playing the role of a doctor. Man she must be smart to have completed all that schooling, internship, and residency in like 5 years. Well they have updated the commercial now. It tells us that if a woman has pre-menstrual symtoms such as headache, irritability, and mood swings, that affect her ability to function and the lives of those around her, that it isn't PMS. Its really Pre Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder.

Affects the lives of those around her?

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!

Okay, I think I'm going to just shut up at this point. Don't want to get killed or de-balled by some poor woman with PMDD.

4 comments:

Jacq said...

I hate that commercial. With a complete passion.

Anonymous said...

it is funny though, I'm sure that is now the name for the condition.

kinda like Erectile Disfunction

Jacq said...

I don't know, Ted. I'm thinking putting a label like PMDD to it only creates yet another reason for women to use it as an excuse to continue their royal bitchiness.

I feel for you men, I really do.

Anonymous said...

a rose is rose . . .

whether we have named or not.

(wow, was that a reverse zen analogy?)

what I mean is that women will be bitchy with or without an excuse. trust me, as a husband I know. I can also say that we men just have to accept it. that shit aint ever gonna change.