Friday, April 13, 2007

BUII

Step away from the Blog! Sir, have you had anything to drink tonight?

Why no, occifer, why would you axe such a stupid question?

Sir, I can detect a heavy odor of alcohol from your modem.

Nah, nah, don't misunderestimate me! I never post while I drimk.

Sir, I'll need you to step away from the keyboard and perform a sobriety test.

Shure, you betcha there occifer do-right. Ahm tellin yoo - I can pass one a dem no matter how drunk I am

Yes sir, please grab your mouse and touch the pointer to your blog roll

Like this?? (mouse zooms to sitemeter link)

Sir, you're in no condition to be blogging tonight. I'm afraid I'm going to have to cite you and have your computer impounded.

Fuck you! You nazi bastard!!

Sir, there's no call for that kind of language, You're under arrest. The tow truck will be here for your computer shortly.

Yoo don't unnerstands me! I need to keep my readers informed and entertained. All I had was a few teeny-weeny little glasses

Yes sir, uh exactly how many teeny-weeny little glasses?

242.

I see. Sir, your readers are going to have to do without your wit and wisdom for the time being.

But what will the poor deers do wifout me, Dick Tracy?

I'm sure they'll get along sir. Please get into the car.

Hey occifer, do ya spose that if you drink too much non-alcoholic beer that it makes you a non-alcoholic? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - BARF

I really don't know sir, please don't upchuck in the patrol car.

2 comments:

Jacq said...

Step away from the computer!!!!

CatsDigMe said...

Okay, slap the cuff on me there, occifer Jacq. Heh.