Tuesday, April 10, 2007

From Kona's and Jacq's blogs

50 QUESTIONS
This meme came from Kona's blog. Read it. Blog it. Don't blog it. It's up to you.

1. How tall are you barefoot?
Exactly 6' 0"

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No

3. Do you own a gun? Yes

4. Who's your best friend? I don't understand the question.

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents?" If you don't, you're an over confident ninny.

6. What music are you embarrassed to admit that you listen to? None

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Happy X-mas / War Is Over

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Mocha's

9. Can you do push-ups? Yes, but I refuse to count.

10. Why does one question always disappear? Uh. Don't really know.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My earring shaped like a black heart.

12. Do you like painkillers? Yes. Absolutely.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Money works

14. Do you own a knife? Nah.

15. Do you have A.D.D.? No.

16. Middle Name? Edward

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? WOMEN!(said with exasperation) THAT woman (said with greater exasperation) Where did my balls run off to now?

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought: a CD of the 80's greatest hits for Allanah, a DVD of a Barry Manilow concert for her mother, and 80 dollars worth of gas.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Mocha Latte, Cranberry juice, V8

20. What time did you wake up today? About 7.

(Yea, I just noticed question #21 is missing)

22. Current worry? Growing old and becoming the neighborhood crazy cat man

23. Current hate? Not saying, but Bush is not at the top of the list any more.

24. Favorite place to be? Inside a vagina

25. Least favorite place to be? work - duh

26. Where would you like to go? Indiana

27. Do you own slippers? No

28. What shirt are you wearing? black,old navy, long sleeve thermal

29. Do you burn or tan? Tan. I have some Indian blood

30. Favorite colors? purple, blue

31. Would you be a pirate? Did that in a previous life. It was fun but not again.

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink? 2 months ago

33. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? A shadow monster who was always just in the corner of my eye.

35. What's in your pockets right now? money, my wallet, some receipts

36. Last thing that made you laugh? I can't remember

37. Best bed sheets as a child? they were all plain.

38. Worst injury you ever had? Broke my elbow

(Yet another question missing)

40. How many tvs do you have in your house? 4 in each house

41. Who is your loudest friend? Again, I don't understand the question

42. Who is your most silent friend? You keep using this weird F word. It is a term used by people who are either too stupid or too lazy to define their relationships. If person 'A' is my "friend" and I am having sexual relations with that person then am I also having sexual relations with person 'B' if I also call that person a "friend"? No. Person 'A' is a lover (possibly other things as well) and person 'B' is quite likely someone with whom I drink beer. Relationships need to be defined in terms more fitting and descriptive.

43. Does someone have a crush on you? No

44. Do you wish on shooting stars? Yeah, when I was 4.

45. What is your favorite book? Too many to name

46. What is your favorite candy? M&M's

47. What song do you want played at your wedding? I'm a guy. We will like any song as long as the bride is there enjoying it.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Elton John's funeral for a Friend, how ironic. Or maybe oh-bla-di, oh-bli-da by The Beatles, also ironic.

49. What were you doing at 12 am last night? sending Jacq a surprise, overnight text message to wish her well in her morning job interview

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Why is ther a cat sleeping on my head?

6 comments:

Jacq said...

OMG, those were hilarious!!!!! What a funny, funny guy you are!!!

CatsDigMe said...

Thank you dear. Yes, that is one of my wonderful qualities. My other is that I have money (wink, wink, nod, nod)

Jacq said...

If you have a money tree, at least share some of the seeds so I can grow one!!! heh

CatsDigMe said...

You don't want any more of the leaves?

Jacq said...

Well, a tree wouldn't be a tree without the leaves, now, would it?

CatsDigMe said...

Grab a rake. The line starts around back.